It is never too late to plan for retirement; however, the sooner planning starts, the more financially prepared you are likely to feel when the time arrives. Specialized guidance and support from a CPA can help you develop a plan that delivers a secure and comfortable retirement and peace of mind during your pre-retirement years. Your CPA can:
- Review expenses that will be, or are likely to be, incurred during your retirement and create a plan to eliminate any shortfall between income and expenses
- Identify the primary sources of retirement income that you have or should have and calculate the savings required for you to retire at a specific age and achieve your desired lifestyle
- Create strategies for preserving and growing retirement account balances and determining distribution amounts
- Recommend a diverse range of tax efficient financial tools — IRAs, 401(k)s, investments and tax-sheltered opportunities — that are best suited to your age and retirement time frame
- Develop a backup plan that responds to unpredictable and unfortunate events, such as death or disability, which can undermine even the best-laid retirement plans.
Please call us at (253) 987-1770, to schedule an appointment.